Live Well…Tobacco Free!–“Talk Story” Sessions
This FREE ongoing talk story group is open to the public and is facilitated by an experienced Tobacco Treatment Specialist.
All are welcome:
- Ex-smokers maintaining their tobacco-free lifestyle
- Current smokers thinking about quitting
- Supporters of family and friends trying to quit tobacco
Each session first focuses on a specific topic presented by the facilitator, followed by supportive 'talk story' sharing by participants.Topics covered:
- Stress management
- Stop smoking medications
- Healthy lifestyle changes including exercise and nutrition
- Slip and relapse prevention
- Creating a quit plan
- Understanding tobacco dependency (physical, emotional and social)
- Recovery symptoms - what to expect when quitting tobacco
For more information, please call (808) 263-5050.
* Please note these sessions are subject to change or cancellation. Please call ahead to confirm.
Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Medical Plaza and Wellness Center
(building in front left of Castle Medical Center)
Dates and Times
Every Tuesday, 2–3 p.m.
Please call (808) 263-5050 for more information.